Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Miss Maeley

I feel like there has been a lack of Maeley on the blog lately. So here's a blog just about her.
Lately it has become very difficult to get a good picture of her. Maeley would much rather be behind the lens than in front. She has taken some pretty good pictures too. She is a huge help...most of the time. She definitely has her moments where she is stubborn and won't do what I ask. But normally she helps me out. Now that Chase just had this birthday we will hear all about what she wants for hers until her birthday in October. This is exactly how it was last year. We have tried telling her that her birthday is after Zoe's so after Zoe's birthday then it can be all about hers. Her birthday is the day after Zoe's. She doesn't care, she has big plans for her birthday. Lately Sunday's have been a problem with her. Maeley does not like Sharing Time. Her teachers tell me she is great in class and has a good time but they can't get her to sit in Sharing Time. I think the problem started because I was in Jr. Primary up until 2 weeks ago. When she got tired of sitting with her class she would sit with me. I would try to get her to sit back with her class but it never worked. This past Sunday they had to bring her to me. Needless to say Derek and I were pretty annoyed. They said she was crying for me. Ugh! I'm not sure what to do. She is with me 24/7 everyday but these 2 hours on Sunday. I think she needs time away from me.
Maeley reading to Chase.

Being silly and getting into Zoe's Jumperoo. She loved that thing when she was little.

wearing my sunglasses and flip flops

yep, this is what I get most of the time

I love you Little Miss Maeley.

2 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

I'm sorry bout the Sunday school time...I know that time is precious! I love the pic of her in your flip flops and sunglasses!

Jones Family said...

She is becoming such a beautiful young one! We miss Ms. Maeley!